Friday, January 11, 2008

Facebook

I am beginning to think that the more I read about this social networking stuff; the more I realize that there is a world I knew nothing about. I am talking to Kim as I write this...she thinks I should blog about baseball aka something I know something about! :-) But I did like the post from Meredith Farkas. She seemed to sense what is needed (which is allowing the facebook members to talk to us, but we should not be invading THEIR space). I liked her article. It made sense to me. Which is an elusive thing for me at times.

2 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

Dear KIS:

just wanted to tell you how much i appreciate your approach, humor and curiosity towards all of this stuff.

not everything new is better, but you never know until you at least stick your toe in the water. sometimes, new stuff can be better, but changing what's comfortable and familiar is never easy.

i think, if we are to walk our talk at krl about our mission statement and lifelong learning, it has to be more than just learning more about what we already know, and are already comfortable with.

i think you embody that spirit.

bc

Kim Doyle said...

For the record, I thought she said "baseball," instead of "Facebook." :-)